European Patent Attorney / Partner
Phone: (+47) 23 32 77 38
Arnulf Crowo is a European Patent Attorney with more than 20 years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution, both within Norway and internationally. He has particular knowledge of Acoustics, Electronics, Networking and Telecommunications sectors.
Earlier in his career he was a Senior Examiner at The Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO), with the responsibility for the fields of Applied Physics, Sensor Technology and Electronics.
Before joining Onsagers, Arnulf was a senior consultant at DNV GL, where he mainly worked with risk analysis, simulation and modelling for onshore and offshore energy projects.
• Creating and prosecuting patent rights in Norway and towards the European Patent Office (EPO).
• Drawing up and prosecuting patent applications for major Norwegian companies.
• Consulting with regard to application examination in all countries.
• Evaluating technological fields, Patentability, Freedom to Operate.
• Handling of Oppositions, Infringement and Invalidity Evaluations.
2001 – Date: Onsagers, European Patent Attorney
1996 – 2001: DNV GL, Project Manager
1989 – 1996: The Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO), Senior Examiner
1984 – 1989: University of Bergen (UiB), MSc, Applied Physics: industrial instrumentation and acoustics
• Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI)
• International Federation for Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
• Association of Norwegian Patent Attorneys
• Norwegian Physical Society
• TEKNA – The Norwegian Society of Chartered Technical and Scientific Professionals