Phone: +47 23327766
Anette Hauger has worked in IP, patents and trademarks since 2007. Before qualifying as a Patent Attorney and joining Onsagers in 2015, she gained invaluable experience working as a Patent Examiner at The Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO)
- Patent Attorney since the beginning of 2015
- Patent drafting and patent prosecution especially within the technical fields of material science, renewable energy, solar cells, process chemistry, inorganic chemistry and fertilizers.
- Patent Examiner in the fields of inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry and chemical engineering at NIPO.
- Examining Patent Applications
- Providing searches regarding Freedom to Operate, Prior Art and Invalidity searches
- Working as an Examiner for the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Attending several courses and workshops regarding the European Patent Convention
2015 – Date: Onsagers, Patent Attorney
2007 – 14: NIPO, Senior Engineer/Patent Examiner
1997 – 2006: University of Oslo, MSc Inorganic Chemistry
Master thesis: http://urn.nb.no/URN:NBN:no-14012